Monday, August 29, 2011

Riva Tuner Hardware Monitoring


































Click on pic to enlarge.

Riva Tuner Hardware Monitoring

Last night I was using 135 MB of RAM while recording cable HD with my PVR and the core temperature was 62 degrees Celsius, was using 53% of GPU.

How to check how much Video RAM a game uses
http://forums.legitreviews.com/about8247.html

I had to turn off a lot of items in MSCONFIG in hopes of getting my computer from choking on my PVR.

Core temp. is low in this pic because I had just booted up my computer. Temp is rising past 50 degrees half an hour later.
************
Just turned off PVR.  (65 C = 149 F)
Recording 1920 x 1080






































Changing recording  from 1920 x 1080 to 1280 x 720 from cable PVR


No comments:

Post a Comment