Monday, January 2, 2012

Skynet, 1-2-12, pt 1&2 playlist from Computer World channel on Rhapsody

Right-click pic, select Open in New Tab, magnify pic.

1280 x 1024, or center scroll at 1024 x 768
























Eric Bentsen

Reading the manual of the Sansa Clip + 4GB tells me I can't record radio.

The volume level from the headphone output is far too low, at least 30dB below consumer line level. I'm taking this mp3 player back for a refund, dammit.

 Japanese worried about our hearing so much I can't hear the mp3 player through headphones above the noise from my refrigerator.

Eric Bentsen
Rhapsody Help -

How do I renew content rights for downloaded tracks and Rhapsody Radio channels?
When you purchase a Rhapsody track, you are granted the content rights for that file indefinitely. However, when you download a Rhapsody  track, you are "renting" the content rights for a period of 30 days.
In order to renew the content rights for downloaded tracks on your computer, sign in to your Rhapsody account at least once every 30 days.
To renew the content rights for Rhapsody Premier tracks and Rhapsody Radio channels you have transferred to your portable player or device, simply connect your portable device to your computer while Rhapsody is running (and your Rhapsody membership is current) at least once every 30 days.
The same is true of your Rhapsody channels. To keep your Rhapsody channels available and updated with fresh content, just sign in to your Rhapsody account at least once per month.

 How do I transfer music from Rhapsody 4 to my supported device?  http://tinyurl.com/7llpwrj

Gonna have to use my old mp3 player with the Line-In and record from the computer. I went to scratch my head and the audio cut out for a fraction of a second.


How do I cancel my Rhapsody membership or trial offer?  http://tinyurl.com/87aaseb

No comments:

Post a Comment