Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My neighborhood, Burlington, VT. 1964-66, Image 4-30-2004

























































My neighborhood, Burlington, VT. 1964-66, Image 4-30-2004
(Previous images are very low quality.)
My apartment was on the right, and it looks like it's about to be torn down
along with the rest of the neighborhood.















































































Colchester Ave. past the cemetery & over the river to Winooski.
















My old neighborhood has been removed and replaced, even the road is different, it goes straight then turns left (used to be the rear sidewalk but is now road).
















Burlington, VT, 11, View from my front porch














There were a lot of tricycle paths for me between here and Route 2.















2 East, I-89 N-S Mountains from my porch















Mt. Mansfield, Vermont - viewable from my front porch in Burlington.
















Map from Burlington to Mt. Mansfield



































My neighborhood while most buildings & trees were still standing. 9-22-2003

No comments:

Post a Comment